الاثنين، 25 يونيو 2012

عضلات المشاهير

Holy arms!!!!!!!! 
Holy arms 




I hope that one day I’ll be able to see you, even from afar..If not, I won’t be happy… 

gif is not mine 
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Junsu, your arms are…. I can’t… *faints* 
I WANT THIS MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost fell from the chair when I saw this… and damn it, he’s not even flexing & look at his arms… DAMN YOU LEE JOON FOR BEING SO HOT!!!!! 
He has glorious abs,but his arms are just……….. and look at those veins…. my weakness..
Can I touch them? 
Hoya’s arms… 
do that more often, you….  
I WANT TO TOUCH TOO!!!!!!!!!!
I love how this shirt looks on him 



Yah, come on!!!!! 
Their stylist should  always dress him like this …  *sorry perving mode* 
mmm..should’ve taken the shirt off 
pervingonkpop:

Hannie, you can leave the glasses on when you fuck me on that bed.





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق