الجمعة، 30 مارس 2012

المشاهير بزي الشرطة

I’m just praying that Siwon’s body can and will be held against me in a court of law.





I guess I don’t need to ask if you brought protection.
Joon somehow makes the police hat adorable. But I’m sure he’ll still be the authority in the bedroom (if you let him, that is).
When you asked for a threesome involving cop roleplay, these boys went all out. You’re in for some fun tonight.
Kyu, we can’t have walkie-talkie sex out in the open like that. Leeteuk is clearly eavesdropping. 
Doesn’t mean we’ll stop though.
Your standard issue Korean SWAT outfit of course comes with guns.


So many fetishes do we have here? Guns, glasses, uniform. That’s at least three. Jaejoong, you are a master at this roleplay.
It all starts when you’re pulled over by a cop with an amazingly low voice. Eventually it all comes down to you, handcuffed, helpless, slammed onto the hood of his squad car, feeling the press of his gun against your prone ass.
Funny that it’s his other pistol.
A sleeveless shirt shows off your guns, Jay. Well played. 
That tie should be around my wrists instead.
SHINee look like a bunch of Boy Scouts. I bet they know how to pitch a tent.You couldn’t resist T.O.P in his military style jacket — a bout of dressing room sex had occurred when you laid eyes on him. He thinks about how he held you against the wall as he dresses again and prepares to go onstage.
Last pic from me... Kim jun pic with police uniform (like what he did now on his army) ^^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق