الثلاثاء، 22 نوفمبر 2011

Yoo Seung-ho

lovinglyai:

fuckyeahasiandrama:

Yoo Seung-ho considers starring in Operation Proposal, the Korean adaptation of Proposal Daisakusen
A Korean adaptation of Fuji TV’s 2007 Japanese drama Proposal Daisakusen starring Yamashita Tomahisa (aka Yamapi) is in the works and, yesterday, it was reported that Yoo Seung-ho confirmed his casting in this series. Although his agency has come back saying that he is simply considering the series. So far, it’s under positive review, but nothing is confirmed. 
I’m always excited to see Yoo Seung-ho, but I’m wary of this project. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Proposal Daisakusen so hearing that someone has decided to try to duplicate its magic makes me extremely nervous. Flashbacks of KBS’s He Who Can’t be Married hit me like a ton of bricks and I fear that this J-drama remake may disappoint. I won’t lose faith just yet, but they better do one of my favorite J-dramas justice or there’ll be hell to pay. 

Another JDrama ruined by Korea.  Fanfuckingtastic.
Seriously, ilu : )

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق